Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Has it happened that you had no money in your wallet?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
It has happened several times that my daughter took money from my wallet and didn't tell me, and I didn't check my wallet while going out, and when I took it out for money, I found it empty. It becomes a very embarrassing situation. Have you ever stuck in a situation where you took out your wallet to pay someone and found no money in it?

It has happened to me several times, I have found myself in situations where I do not have anything at all with me. These times can be very frustrating.

It has happened to me several times, I have found myself in situations where I do not have anything at all with me. These times can be very frustrating.

Thanks God we have apps to transfer money these days through which we can pay and don't stick ourself in embarrassing situations.

Thanks God we have apps to transfer money these days through which we can pay and don't stick ourself in embarrassing situations.
Yes that's true. Online transfers has helped me out in tough situations majority of the times.

As of me the idea of being broke is something that l can say that l am used to it. That is because most of the times l run out of funds. I really suffer from joblessness that's why l am like that.

Back