Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Guilded

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Does anyone here use Guilded instead of Discord? I really like Guilded, it's much more organized than Discord is plus they offer everything for free. Want bigger emotes? You don't have to pay a cent to get them, whereas on Discord you have to pay for Nitro. Plus Guilded offers a calendar, which makes it easier to set up events for your community. It also had forums long before Discord and does it better. Plus they offer other channel types like voice chat, and you can even have a blog in your server if you wish! I highly recommend making the switch to Guilded.

Discord has a lot of notifications either on the web or by email however I do not see many airdrops adopting Guilded instead of Discord because most of time to complete airdrop requirement to get paid on micro job for example.

To resume everything I did create an account with Guilded with my Roblox account.
1703835518479.png
1703835543034.png

Last edited:
Frankly speaking, prior to landing on this thread, I had never heard of Guilded. I have been using Discord for many years and I am ok with it. I mostly use Discord to connect with clients and customers. I find it user friendly. I use Discord on my phone. I will check Guilded and see if I can find it useful.

Back