Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Google to delete the Play Apps Store

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Google decided to delete the Play Apps Store because of some issues between the iPhone and the Android phones that have similarities and foremost to stop the scammers that are abusing the use of the Google Play Store by scamming the players or users. There were already many reports, in fact, the Ph government requested Google to delete some apps that are detrimental to the country's economy like the Binance App.

Google decided to delete the Play Apps Store because of some issues between the iPhone and the Android phones that have similarities and foremost to stop the scammers that are abusing the use of the Google Play Store by scamming the players or users. There were already many reports, in fact, the Ph government requested Google to delete some apps that are detrimental to the country's economy like the Binance App.
Keep up the good work 💪

Keep up the good work 💪
I checked the Google Apps awhile ago and noticed that those apps in Google Store that seemed weird and scams are not anymore there. Google was cleaning the site. What I usually see now are the TikTok apps, and some apps that pay people to play games.

It's good that they are taking an action on the reports and it shows they are responsible and like to make it safer for their users.

Try to check your Google Play if you could still see those apps before that were rampaging and most of them were scam sites. There are not much left only the legit ones approved by Google Chrome. There might be new apps to be approved soon by Google.

They were quick to take the action. Yes, there are apps which may be harmful and should not easily be available for the people and should be deleted from Google play store. Google should regularly check it and delete such apps.

Never seen this news before. Are you sure it is true? How will android users get the apps they need if playstore is no longer available?

Good one on the part of Google play store. Back then there where so many useless and fake apps, and the worse part is that most of them had good ratings.

I noticed that the Google Play app this time is not anymore congested, unlike in the past. There are not anymore as many as before, Google may have chosen only the ones that are not scamming the users. Most apps there now are mostly on robots.

Actually I am in support of the motion but I don't know why the Binance App was included I don't see using binance app might be detrimental to the countrys economy because its an exchanger.

Back