Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gold or Silver?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Which one between silver and gold would you be interested in investing your money if you had the opportunity to? Sliver is $24.29 on spot market while Gold is $2002.27.

Which one would you be interested to invest in?

I prefer Silver over gold.
Silver looks so much better in my opinion.

If I can trade on both of them in spot, why would I need to choose only one of them to invest in? If I have the capital to invest in gold and silver at once, I'll go with both of them.

Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge of how to trade either gold or silver but I would simply go with the one which have more value and that's going to gold.

I have been trading cryptocurrency for about 5 years till now but I have never traded gold or silver. I don't understand how their charting works which makes it very difficult to for me to analyse the market and price well before trading. This is why I have never had any experience with gold or silver trading.

I would go with gold as it is generally considered a better investment than silver due to its historical stability and value retention. Gold has been a reliable store of wealth for centuries, often used as a hedge against inflation and economic uncertainty. Its limited supply and high make it an attractive long-term investment option.

I would also go with gold because it's more valuable and a better investment commodity to put my money into. Silver isn't bad either but gold is better.

I would go with gold as it is generally considered a better investment than silver due to its historical stability and value retention. Gold has been a reliable store of wealth for centuries, often used as a hedge against inflation and economic uncertainty. Its limited supply and high make it an attractive long-term investment option.
Yes, gold have more value than silver. Even in the old days decades ago, gold held more value. Men of affluence then all kept gold as their assets. If a bar of gold and silver are kept in front of me, I will choose the gold bar immediately without any hesitation.

if it's just an investment, then it doesn't matter to me because I bought a small piece of gold that I have at home, but if I think about trading these assets, I'll definitely choose gold because I've seen how its price moves and it was easier for me to predict it

I know about gold trading because I have been doing it for years now. It's a very highly volatile market. The way gold price movement goes on, it would appear like it moves faster than how cryptocurrency moves. If you don't know how to trade gold, you will lose your money.

Silver has more use case, it is also cheaper, therefore, it is better to invest in silver rather than gold. But gold can be more valuable in terms of investment as the prices of gold always go high and you can also easily convert your gold to liquid assets. If you need money suddenly, you can easily sell it.

I would say that any kind of investment in a commodity that makes it very easy for you to liquidate such investment and come up with real cash as quickly as possible is a very good investment because the reason why you invest is for you to have money to use whenever you are in need of that cash with the plan of selling your investment.

I am not good in trading, but if I where to trade I would go for gold. The price of gold is a lot more higher than silver, though gold is one of the most riskiest thing to trade on, due to my little experience on forex trading.

Well good has more value than silver so naturally I will go with gold. But then in the event that gold is not available then I will not mind silver either. You know what they say, if you cannot have the best go for the next best! 😃

If given the opportunity to invest in precious metals, I believe I would be more inclined to invest in gold over silver. While silver has its merits as an investment, gold tends to be viewed as the more stable and reliable precious metal, with a longer track record of preserving value over time. The relative scarcity of gold also makes it an attractive hedge against inflation.

I will invest in gold if I have money to do so. As the rates of gold increase faster than silver, it's better to invest in gold for more profits in the future. There are lots of people who buy kilos of gold, keep them in lockers, and take them out after a few years when the rates are high.

Yo bro , I think Gold is better because it is expensive, and Old Is Gold

We Indians cherish both but Gold is always our first choice so if I have the enough money then I will go for Gold

If I had enough funds for this, I don't think I would choose between these assets. Usually the price increases on both so it would be profitable to invest in both

Both are quite popular in terms of investment and you cane expect to make decent profits in the long run

Back