Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music Going Abroad For Live Concerts

Laifot

Flaming Metal Systems

Reaction score
Do you often leave your country for live concerts?

I do! In fact, i'm going to Argentina next month to see Blind Guardian and Saxon live.

I’ve never been to a concert at all, never mind one abroad. I’d love to go to one, one day!

Leaving my country for live concerts in another country will be the last thing I would put on my wishlist. I have better things to do with money.

I've never been to live concerts, but if I ever had the chance, I'd take it.
Especially if it's a concert of a singer or band that I've always wanted to see live in concert.

I have never done this because even in my country it is very difficult for me to be at a concert because I don't like the number of people in one place, but this year I would like to visit Eurovision at least on one stage

I wouldn't say I often leave my home country specifically for live concerts, but I have made the occasional international trip . If one of my favorite musicians is touring and happens to have a stop in a nearby country, I'll sometimes plan a short getaway around attending that show.

I don't even go out for the concerts within my town, or within the state. So I definitely won't be going for a concert outside the country. Unless am traveling there for something else so I just choose to attend, or if I have a role to play in the concert.

No, while me and my girlfriend do o.k. $$$ wise that would be too expensive for us to do. Going abroad for a concert is for rich people.

I only go to concerts in my own country because it is difficult for me to travel to unfamiliar places and understand how the concert system works, and it also takes a lot of money and time, maybe I will get to such concerts someday if you help me and myself i will never go

I'm housebound so it would be impossible. But I would love to see Tomas Ledin live.

Nopes, I don't like to go to the live concert. I feel that's a waste of time and money for me.

That would definitely be a dream come true. I have to put together funding for the trip for months. But considering my current situation it is not looking like it would be soon.

Leaving my country has always been a dream for me
Does that mean that your country is not a safe place to stay or you does don't like it? Remember that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I don't think that I can travel for a live concert. It doesn't just appeal to me. If the concert happens in my city and it has an artist I like, I would pay and attend. But going on a journey because of a live concert? I would never do that no matter who is performing.

No I haven't had a chance to travel abroad for a live concerts because I think most of the celebrity will love to see their fans cheering up together in the hall

Back