Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ginger and Turmeric are delicious

Beenneenns

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What are the advantages of using Ginger and Turmeric to reduce air pollution?

I don't know much about this though, I wasn't even aware it could be used in any way to reduce air pollution. I do know ginger is great for fighting throat infection or treating cold and cough especially when mixed with garlic.

How can these two help in reducing the air pollution?

LOL but the OP was talking about Air pollution don't think this affect Air pollution lol

Taking ginger and turmeric together may reduce inflammation and alleviate symptoms of inflammation-related illnesses such as arthritis, digestive diseases, and even diabetes.
Thanks for the update, I we check it out. Though turmeric is not that common over here.

Ginger and turmeric are both good for our stomach health and this is why we do add both of these in many dishes

I use tumeric to prepare stew and it gives a unique spicy taste to those stews. For ginger, I inhale it with hot water to manage cattarh and it works perfectly for me.

I don't know about using tumeric an ginger to reduce air pollution. I normally use ginger and tumeric for cooking and it's also used for flushing and keeping the stomach and the whole body clean.

Back