Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Game between morocco and egypt

yaron mallam

Off The Mark

Reaction score
The game between Morocco and Egypt was a little bit not sweet because it is unfair to see a game that ends in that score which leads the game not to sweet at all, had it been they just score like three goals I could have said it is better

Yes, the match might have been boring. I didn't watch the match but I can say that it was a boring match.

What match is this? Is it part of the Olympics games? And how did the match by the way?

What match is this? Is it part of the Olympics games? And how did the match by the way?
Yes it was part of the Olympic those were defeated on semi finals tends to played it to secured bronze medalist which is third place

The game between Morocco and Egypt was a little bit not sweet because it is unfair to see a game that ends in that score which leads the game not to sweet at all, had it been they just score like three goals I could have said it is better
[/QUOTE
Yes actually but Egypt defensive was very poor a head of all game's they played but morocco secured their positions and they have the best defensive record

Yes it was part of the Olympic those were defeated on semi finals tends to played it to secured bronze medalist which is third place
I didn't watch the match, who won the game at the end of the day?

I didn't watch the match, who won the game at the end of the day?
Lol it was a quite good game for the morocco because they defeat Egypt 6:0 for them to secured the bronze medal

Back