Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Free and Secure ways to Save Passwords

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I just saw @Stan mentioned in another post that it's not a good idea to save our important passwords in the web Or mobile browser because it's risky. So if we don't save in browser then which is the Free And secured way to save passwords?

I think it is much safer to save your passwords on the cloud. Google has a cloud server that can be used to save passwords easily. I think it is safer there than your browser.

How to save passwords on the cloud? Do I need to write website name and password to save on cloud?

I am still saving all passwords in web browser but looking at your post I also need to find another secure way.

I just saw @Stan mentioned in another post that it's not a good idea to save our important passwords in the web Or mobile browser because it's risky. So if we don't save in browser then which is the Free And secured way to save passwords?
Actually I think @Stan was right it's too risky but I have been saving my password and important documents on my gmail for a long and i think its better and I also write it down on a safe place

It's better to find secure options and to also Utilize these because these browsers can be hacked and our passwords can be compromised

It is not risky since no one could access easily to your seed phrase into brave browser add plus to that it syncs extensions so for example no need to install fireshot and also i'm gentelman and also authenticator or for example video popout or theather mode youtube or even youtube screenshot extension that would take you a lot of time to do in each pc flash or delete a windows user becoming slow with programs and navigate with another windows user created for such case and create a new windows user and delete the old. Time is money.

I have been saving my passwords on browsers for many years and to mitigate the risks, I frequently change passwords and never use the same password for more than one website. They say password manager is good but I have never tried

I have been saving my passwords on browsers for many years and to mitigate the risks, I frequently change passwords and never use the same password for more than one website. They say password manager is good but I have never tried
I am making use of password manager and truly, it's good. All my passwords are saved on browser and Google. The only way to be save is not to use one password at all time.

Back