Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

"Finding Balance: Balancing Strength Training and Cardio in Your Fitness Routine"

SumyyaUsman

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Striking the right balance between strength training and cardio is key to achieving overall fitness and health goals. Join the discussion to share your experiences and insights on how to incorporate both types of exercise into your routine effectively. Whether you prefer high-intensity interval training (HIIT), weightlifting, or outdoor activities, let's explore the benefits of each and find the perfect balance for a well-rounded fitness regimen.

Most of the time the help of a guide in sports added to following your diet with a nutritionist will be the best choice in such kind of situations for example.

I am very thin and therefore I don't really like to do carido because it promotes rapid weight loss. Most of the time I prefer strength training and cardio only for warm-up

Back