Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Favorite food and drink

Cuan Gaming

Off The Mark

Reaction score
🍔🥤 Let's talk food and drink! Beef is my top pick for a hearty meal, and nothing beats a glass of healthy juice to wash it down. What's your favorite beef dish, and do you have any go-to juice recipes? Share your recommendations and let's explore delicious flavors together! 🍽️🥩🍹

I am not sure that I have a favorite food, but if I'm to choose I will go with fried rice and salad with chicken (a big one). 😋 Ask for drinks, wine will do, probably a brandy!

When it comes to favourite food and drinks I don't have any. I normally go for what I feel like eating at the moment. I might like a particular food this week but might not like it the next week.

Favorite food would be any Chinese dish and drink will be coke always

I prefer home-cooked food and if you are talking about outside food then I will choose a veg burger and for the drink, I will choose Orange juice

Sandwiches with tea is my favourite combination and it does not require much preparation and can be managed on weekdays too

I love pizza because it tastes incredible. Who doesn't love pizza? And I like to drink apple juice made by myself. My parents have home-grown apples and I have a juicer, so I often make such natural juice

I like chickpeas a lot and along with that fried Indian bread is my favorite and it tastes delicious to say the least

Back