Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

fav gaming childhood memories

Waking up early in the morning Saturday mornings, before anyone else and running to the living room to play Super Mario Bros and try to beat as many levels as possible!

PES on my symbian phone then was lit! I charge my phone basically because of the game everytime. Even better when it is multiplayer mode and I get to play with friends!

When it comes to things like this, I don't really have much memories like this cause I was usually locked in does most of the times. One of the fun memories for me was when I played game box in school.

Some of my fondest gaming memories from childhood involve hours spent playing Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and Donkey Kong on my trusty NES. The sense of adventure and wonder I felt traversing those vibrant pixelated worlds has stuck with me to this day. I also have very nostalgic memories of gathering around the TV with my siblings to take turns playing co-op games like Contra and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

My older brother was bought a dandy console and he often played it with his cousin, but I was never called and one day they still invited me to play with them and it was an unforgettable emotion because it was the first game I played in my life on a console and in general and electronic device

In my childhood, I had almost no game consoles, so we mostly played only offline games on the street. However, when I was 10 years old, my friend's parents bought a Nintendo and sometimes she would run away from home with this device and we would play on it somewhere far away from the parents not finding us

I used to play Contra all the time and it was my favorite game in those days

Those days i enjoy a lot of games but mortal kombat was my childhood favorite at times i played it for the whole day

Back