Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Family over Everything: Do you subscribe to that?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
For most people, they prefer to uphold their family over any other thing or persons in the word. It is true for most people because it is family that always stands by a person through thick and thin.

Is there anything that you can place above your family members?

My family comes first cause they have been with me since the very beginning. The only thing I can place before my family is my relationship with God.

Family comes first and I always subscribe to that no matter what because family is my biggest strength.

When I have had real trouble and needed people to come through for me, it was only my family that I could find. Nothing should make anyone to put his or her family as second choice especially the supportive families.

Family comes first and I always subscribe to that no matter what because family is my biggest strength.
Nice one, the truth of the matter is that family can never be replaced. They have been the ones with you right from the very beginning.

Back