Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Fallen crest

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
To the book lovers in the house who enjoy reading novels and the like, have you read Fallen Crest, a novel written by Tijan Meyer? It follows the lives of two teens coming from dysfunctional family when it comes to relationships and hope not to end up the same in their relationship like their parents. What makes this book so unique is that it follows their lives from highschool to university and even after university, and finally their marriage. This is one of the few books I spent all night reading.

To the book lovers in the house who enjoy reading novels and the like, have you read Fallen Crest, a novel written by Tijan Meyer? It follows the lives of two teens coming from dysfunctional family when it comes to relationships and hope not to end up the same in their relationship like their parents. What makes this book so unique is that it follows their lives from highschool to university and even after university, and finally their marriage. This is one of the few books I spent all night reading.
Well well well that was awesome it seems to be really nice story I will be to glad to read the book because i get attached to the little you've said

Back