Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ever heard of biscuit race?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Back then as a kid, during our school intra-house Sports, there is an event called biscuit race. It's more like your regular race but with a little twist. They would tie the hands of the runners at their back, then at the finish line they normally tie biscuits. The goal of the race is to be the first to eat from the biscuits, meaning you could get to the finish line first, but if you do not eat from the biscuits you automatically take last. The last race I participated, I got to the finish line first but then the wind decided to play me dirty, I was struggling to take a bite from the biscuits but could not before others caught up to me

I have never of it but I guess the race must be so interested to participate and most of the students will motivates them and encouraged them to win the race I will be glad to watch it

You must be a kid at that time. There are lots of such games which I played in my school when I was a child.

Back