Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ever had a birthday party before?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Have you ever had a party for your birthday before? So far I have never had a birthday party, the highest I have done so far is buy a little cake and eat with my family, then probably watch a movie all through the night. As for parties, am not so sure when I will be having one for myself.

I wouldn't call it a party, but it was actually very different from all my previous birthdays. Because it was on my 18th birthday when I didn't celebrate with my parents. I was with my brother and sister and some friends. We celebrated for a short time, but I had fun being among my peers

I wouldn't call it a party, but it was actually very different from all my previous birthdays. Because it was on my 18th birthday when I didn't celebrate with my parents. I was with my brother and sister and some friends. We celebrated for a short time, but I had fun being among my peers
Oh that's nice though, how did you celebrate it, was there cakes and food and drinks or was it just a simple get together.

Off course yes I had birthday party but it was held on a lodge were we celebrate it in the night in other to have memorable moments

On every birthday, my wife buys a cake, and at night, all my family, including my parents and brothers and their families, go out for dinner outside. That's what we do on the birthdays of everyone at my home. You may call it a party.

Off course yes I had birthday party but it was held on a lodge were we celebrate it in the night in other to have memorable moments
What was it like, am guessing it was fun?
I have never had a genuine party and since I grew up that way, I have never seen a need to have one when I can just simply spend time with my loved ones.

Sadly, I cannot remember the last time I celebrated my birthday because it is not something that I really have time to do now. Although I still have some of my friends who are always of the habit of celebrating their birthdays every year and I don't have any problem with them doing it.

Sadly, I cannot remember the last time I celebrated my birthday because it is not something that I really have time to do now. Although I still have some of my friends who are always of the habit of celebrating their birthdays every year and I don't have any problem with them doing it.
Maybe one day you might be able celebrate yours. I have been so used to not celebrating mine that I don't find it safe at all. Maybe in the future my family might be the one to do it for me.

I am not used to celebrate the birthdays for me.

I am not used to celebrate the birthdays for me.
Same here just being at home and eating cake with a few loved ones around is okay for me. Maybe when am married my wife might the the type who likes celebrating lol.

Yes we used to celebrate in a grand way but slowly I stopped my parents as I don't like anything fancy and just like to stay grounded

I have never had a birthday celebration before. I am hoping that I would have enough funds to celebrate my birthday this year. The highest I have had as a birthday celebration is to hangout with some few friends.

I have never had a birthday celebration before. I am hoping that I would have enough funds to celebrate my birthday this year. The highest I have had as a birthday celebration is to hangout with some few friends.
When is your birthday, and what's your plans on how you would celebrate it. For me I don't have plans on celebrating this year or even next year, unless someone plans a surprise party for me.

I always celebrate my birthday and birthday of my wife and family members and we party every time

Back