Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ever done something you regretted?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Have you ever found yourself regretting certain things or decisions you made in the past? There are a lot of things i have done in the past that thinking about it now I feel I would have done better. There are also certain actions I have taken in the past that I regret now.

Despite you are a human being there are so many actions you will take right or wrong for me I regret falling in a love in my life despite that its fake because I hate fake love without thinking twice I don't have time for it

Yes, I gave a girl some money during my undergraduate School Days, thinking that it will make me get close to her. But this girl collected the money and in the subsequent days she acted like she did not even know me at all!
I regretted doing that, and of course I learned my lesson.

I regretted when I chose this area to live. My apartment was very cheap to rent so that's why I chose it, but I was warned that the area is very restless and there may be problems with noisy neighbors. And this is really so, so I am very sorry about it, but there is still no possibility to move to another apartment

Yes there were so many decisions that I have took in the past which were wrong or haven't worked well and I regret making these

There are so many actions in life that I took and regretted. One amongst such decisions was treating a lady that truly loved me badly and letting her go. She was such a good lady. I am yet to find a lady as good as her and she is already married.

Back