Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Euro 2024

Beenneenns

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Since the start of the Euro 2024 till now, the country that has been a hotspot and a powerhouse ?

Since the start of the Euro 2024 till now, the country that has been a hotspot and a powerhouse ?
That will probably be Germany for me, they have not lost a game since the start of the Euros. And they have a big talent in Jamal Musiala

So far so good, the Euros has been a tournament that has brought lots of unexpected results. I think Georgia beat Portugal. As it stands in this Euros, there are no real minnows.

We might be surprised that in the end it could be a country people least expect would emerge as the winners this time around.

I have never liked the Spanish national team but they deservingly won the Euros. They paraded a team that produced a midfield masterclass. Thanks to Rodri that always bosses the midfield for club and country.

After watching all the group stage matches, it was very clear to me that Spain was favorite to win the Euro 2024 tournament and they ended up winning it.

I was only surprised that England managed to make it to final but there was no way they could have beaten Spain.

Finally Spain won the tournament and because the European champion.

Back