Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

End of Ravi Jadeja in Limited Overs Internationals?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Ravi Jadeja also announced his retirement from T20 after winning the T20 world cup so it was expected that he'll concentrate on ODIs and Tests but instead he's ignored for Sri Lanka ODIs too.

It's shocking for me because Ravindra Jadeja has always performed well in ODIs. I think India team is going through a transformation phase where we will see lots of changes as most of the senior players have already decided to take retirement from the sports.

It's a bad move if you ask me because they should have given more matches to Jadeja to get back in form before champions trophy

GG informed everyone in the press conference today that he's not dropped and is rested because we have a busy test schedule coming up

This means they interested in Jadeja concentrating only on Test cricket and not ODI matches

It's shocking for me because Ravindra Jadeja has always performed well in ODIs. I think India team is going through a transformation phase where we will see lots of changes as most of the senior players have already decided to take retirement from the sports.
Do you think these changes would benefit the Indian team on a positive way? Or would their performance be affected negatively in the long run?

Actually, in India there is lots of competition in cricket and there are lots of good players who don't get chance to get in to the Indian team. I don't think there will be any negative effect on the team of Ravinder Jadeja doesn't get a chance in the team.

Jadeja is a match winner and he's vital for the champions trophy and should play at least 5 ODI matches before it

Back