Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Either soft or hard drink, what is your favorite, or do you do both?

chite

Off The Mark

Reaction score
I go for soft drinks only and any soft drink any time.

I do both actually. But I don't take strong drinks often. And when I do, I make sure that I don't surpass my boundary so that I don't start misbehaving!

I am not a drinker, so I prefer soft drinks. Though a lot of people tend to laugh at me about this, some even go ahead to say am not man enough and all that but I don't let what they say get to me cause it's my choice.

I am not a drinker, so I prefer soft drinks. Though a lot of people tend to laugh at me about this, some even go ahead to say am not man enough and all that but I don't let what they say get to me cause it's my choice.

I prefer soft drinks or coke and hard drinks are for special occasions only

I am only a soft drink kind of a person and I like more drinks that are healthy. Drinks made of natural blend fruits and almost zero carbonated drinks. That is simply the best taste of drinks that I like.

I have never tried hard drinks and prefer to have Soft drinks or cold drinks and even these are not good so I try to have homemade drinks

I have never really been a drinks person. The only thing I really do is natural fruit juice and smoothies. The few times I have had to drink, it is always soft drinks. I don't do alcohol for health reasons.

As a man, I will always go with hard drinks. I like drinking dry gin as it keeps me active and lively for the rest of the day. I rarely go for soft drinks.

In fact, I am not a drinker, so I prefer soft drinks. Though a lot of people tend to laugh at me about this, some even go ahead to say am not man enough and all that but I don't let what they say get to me cause it's my choice.

I only take soft drinks and have never took any hard drinks in my life

Back