Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I firmly believe that education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world. You can change first the world of your own. You can acquire a good job through education. You can also acquire wealth through education though many say that education does not guarantee to acquire wealth. Well, it is on a case-to-case basis. We learn computers hands-on through education, and we are here on this forum because we are educated. We become knowledgeable because of education. No one is left behind in education. With education, we can become truly human excluding those educators who are like war machines.

Education is you gaining knowledge and like they say knowledge is power. But the truth of the matter is education can only become a weapon when you decide to make use of the knowledge you have. Which is why I do not believe knowledge is power, but how you make use of this knowledge that makes it powerful.

Off course I agree with you but on my country now education is competing with cryptography because almost every single house have one to two university graduate and they are still living at home no job opportunity because corruption is not a big deal in country and most of the youths have start focusing on cryptography because all over the years they spend to acquired knowledge the government don't want to give them opportunity to serve their country

Education liberates man ( Aristotle). And to know what you know is the characteristic of one who knows ( Confucius) to mean education never ends. But let us not forget that there are also people despite being educated act like uneducated. According to Albert Einstein, imagination is more important than knowledge though.

I really agree with that for the truth of the matter. Education is such a very useful thing in the society. It's through the education that empowers someone to get employed.

It is through education that we will be liberated from the bondage of of ignorance. A society mocks an ignorant person reason why many became slaves of their own land. Many remain poor because they cannot find a job that pays better only from labor.

Education is certainly important and can change the world and can help us have friendly relationships with everyone and not look at their country, religion, race

The most important thing is we make use of the knowledge we get from education be it formal or informal. I have seen people who are educated but are still in bondage or living in ignorance.

Pitiful are those not given the chance to acquire education. But some uneducated people get rich because of influence from their neighborhood who. have small and big businesses as long as they can read and write. We cannot also judge their mindsets.

I have seen a lot of people over here who do not even know how to read and write but they have been able to learn various skills which they have used in making money for themselves. Some of them, after they have made some money would find a way to go to school.

It is true that education has the capabilities to change the perception of people. Actions are borne out of perceptions. When you are able to change the perception of the majority of the people through education, you are actually changing the world.

Education liberated man from the bondage of ignorance so if you want to remain a prisoner of ignorance then don't try education. People without education are like deaf and blind. Their eyes cannot believe and understand on what they see. Their ears cannot also understand what they hear when English is used in sneaking and writing.

Back