Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Does your neighborhood have all the facilities you need? What would you like to add?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
We have all the possible facilities here even though our colony is old and wasn't a new colony and the only thing that is missing is we don't have a park and for that, we need to walk around 5 mins but even that's fine as it's not too far.

Does your neighborhood have all the facilities you need? What would you like to add?

Most of the things are available in my locality but I like to see a swimming pool because the nearest one is 16 kms away.

Yes, we have most of the facilities available that are required to live a normal life. But I would always like to have a swimming pool nearby. We have it, but because of lots of crowds, we are not able to avail the service.

Things are changing and this goes to the neighbourhood too. My neighbourhood is really getting a good change and things were being made easy for us that are living around.

My neighborhood does not have everything. There are certain things I need to buy that I don't have a choice but to go out side the area to get it.

Having a swimming pool will make kids interested in swimming and this is the culture we should have to get better at swimming and win more medals

Back