Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Does valerian help you sleep?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I very often have such a problem that if I work a lot, even then I don't want to sleep even though I'm incredibly tired. Will valerian help me because I don't want to start using stronger pills without which it will be difficult to fall asleep at all

My mom swears chamomile teas and Valerian teas help her fall asleep and stay asleep. It's a great option if you don't want to take prescription medication.

I don't use anything to fall asleep. I just take life as it comes and roll with the punches so nothing really keeps me from falling asleep.

I have never used any drugs for sleeping before so I can't really say, but I think it would be best to consult a doctor first so they would be the ones to prescribe the best one that would be good for your body system, so you won't take what would harm you.

I have personally found valerian to be helpful for improving my sleep quality on occasions when I'm struggling to fall or stay asleep. The natural sedative properties of valerian root seem to have a calming effect that facilitates relaxation and allows me to drift off more easily.

I very rarely use pills to fall asleep, but if I need to, I will not use valerian because it has no effect on me. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me special sleeping pills, but valerian only to calm down

Back