Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Does the crying of a child in public places piss you off?

Ronin

Veteran

Reaction score
I have my own children, so I understand that sometimes it really pisses off other people who don't like this sound. If my child cries, I try to leave the room or try to calm the child so as not to receive comments from other people

It's common to see kids crying loudly at any public place and it's parents should try to calm the kid and make him or her feel better

I don't even want to hear or see a kid cry. If they do around me, just know that all my money would go into biscuits and sweets to make the baby stop crying. I can't stand a child cry in public or private.

Not always. There are times it actually annoys me a lot though. Especially when I am trying to concentrate on a particular thing. Or when in a place that is supposed to be quite.

What annoys me the most is when children cry, but the parents pretend that nothing is happening and the child follows the parents, but they do nothing. I have no right to tell them anything about this, but I am trying to leave such a place because I feel sorry for the child because of such indifferent parents

Yes, it annoys me specially when you are required to sit calmly in certain public place and someone's kid starts crying loudly. I would prefer to leave that place if that person doesn't leave. It's very irritating for me to bear it.

I don't allow the cry of a baby to piss me off anywhere because I love kids. I would even join in to pacify the baby and help him or her stop crying. We all were babies sometime and we cried in public too.

I don't allow the cry of a baby to piss me off anywhere because I love kids. I would even join in to pacify the baby and help him or her stop crying. We all were babies sometime and we cried in public too.
True, I don't get pissed off but rather I get irritated, especially when I see the parent is not putting much effort to calm the child and it's in a quite place.

For me l have love for the children so much. I really like playing with my kids at home and l would make sure that the children get what they need most especially when they cry a lot for that matter.

Back