Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you write your daily expenses in a diary?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen lots of people doing it. They want to record their expenses, check how much they have spent in the month, and compare it with their monthly budget. I have never done this, and I regret why I don't do it. Do you record your expenses in a diary daily?

I don't normally write out my expenses on a dairy, unless in situations were I have special expenses I need to sort out that period.

That's fine. Whereas I don't write even the important and huge expenses but I feel we should record at least the huge expenses.

Yes it is very important we write down our expenses, it would help us manage how we spend our money and to know what comes in and out.

For me l really don't do that. What l do is making a budget, usually writing down on my secret notebook and then after taking a photo of that and Store it on the safe folders on phone. Therefore my expenditure usually match to that what is in the budget.

Back