Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you wear gold ornaments?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Gold is a very precious metal these days, and people like to wear gold ornaments for fashion or rituals. I don't find it wrong, as it's their wish to do it. But don't you think by doing so we invite thieves and robbers? Daily we read lots of cases of chain snatching these days. Do you think it is right to do that? I don't wear anything made of gold and even advise my wife to do so; however, I like to invest in gold by buying biscuits/breads. Do you invest in gold?

I don't wear gold, not that I have anything against it, but I have always been the type who do not have interest in fashion and the likes. I simply prefer being simple.

Actually you are right and I also like to invest in gold or silver but I and not interested in wearing such expensive ornaments I am still old fashioned guy.

It's not safe to wear any such expensive thing now and its better to stay simple as these thieves are always in the lookout for persons like that

I only wear a Gold ring and no other Gold ornament. By wearing Gold we can invite unnecessary trouble in our life.

I only wear a Gold ring and no other Gold ornament. By wearing Gold we can invite unnecessary trouble in our life.

I don't wear even the ring of old. It seems to have sort of burden for me.

Back