Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you want to move to a different neighborhood? Where would you like to live?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't have any such plans because as per me my house is perfectly placed and in case I do then I would like to move to Chandigarh because its the most beautiful city.

Do you want to move to a different neighborhood? Where would you like to live?

I would like to move to somewhere different just to meet new people and to be in a place were people don't really know me that much. As for where I want to go to, am not sure of the place yet.

As of me l have constantly wished to relocate from the present residence to another cool and nicier place to live. That is being culminated by the noise from the clubs especially during times when they play discos in the night clubs.

I won't mind moving to a posh area because I don't like the constant noise that our neighbors make

We shifted to the present place 5 years ago; before that, I was living in a place that became crowded because of the commercial activities. The present place is better than most of the places in Delhi, so as of now I don't have a plan to change houses.

I like the neighborhood we are living currently. It was the old city and house that I hated so much. I was praying that we leave there and it just happened. Some places are not mean for people to live on.

I think about Chandigarh but that would be quite a switch and it will be so expensive to own a place there but I hope I can achieve that

I don't just want to move to a new neighbourhood, I want to move to a new country. I hate Britain.

I don't just want to move to a new neighbourhood, I want to move to a new country. I hate Britain.
What's your reason though, and do you have a particular country in mind you would like to migrate to?

It is no longer a democracy. It is a dystopian, dysfunctional, draconian dictatorship run by elitists for elitists. Prices are too high, our freedoms are being rapidly eroded and the country is too 'woke'. I would go to Canada or back to Ireland.

I moved to my current complex about a year and a half ago, so I don’t want to move again. I like my neighborhood.

Yes, I'm not in my home town, and I'd rather live closer to my family.

Back