Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you use traveling apps?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are several apps you can use for traveling, with these apps, you can easily plan your movement and do things such as finding the best hotel that suits your pocket or budget in your desired location, the best route to take and the best means of transportation within your destination. I have traveled a few times but I have never used this type of apps before, what about you?

Please can you give examples of such kind of apps? I've never actually heard of such apps before so I wouldn't be able to know how to use them. But whenever I'm traveling I usually just make use of Google map to find my way and to find the best spot for anything I want to do, sometimes I ask people too. So even if there are such apps I might not even use them.

Apps like makemytrip or yatra, though I think they are more popular in India, but these are some examples I can think of. I don't have an idea of most of the apps cause I don't use them.

Apps like makemytrip or yatra, though I think they are more popular in India, but these are some examples I can think of. I don't have an idea of most of the apps cause I don't use them.
Yeah I don't use them either and I wouldn't be interested in them anyway. I find it easier to ask people for directions instead of consulting a app.

I use the navigator because it is impossible without it. Also, please, I am looking for a program for a certain country where I am going, where I can buy tickets for a train or a bus, because if you use a taxi all the time, it will be very expensive, and it is better to spend time and get on a bus and drive around the city

Back