Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you try to pollute the environment less when you travel?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Many of us who travel do not pay attention to the fact that it can pollute the environment in the country in which it is located, but this is important because if you decide to visit this country, you should do everything to leave as little emissions and simply thrown away garbage as possible from your trip

I'm aware of the harm pollution causes in our society, it's why I don't add to it by dumping refuses where they shouldn't be. I don't put any dirt in the sea because it kills our sea creatures.

I try not to pollute the environment when I am traveling, especially when I am traveling in the hinterlands. I do not leave behind plastic and metal waste , I carry back with me. I also carry reusable items so that I do not have to worry about disposing things. I only leave behind organic waste. I care about the environment.

Though I do not actively think about not trying to pollute the are when I travel, but I am always careful as where I dispose tbings and as well what i do.

As someone who is neatness conscious, I try my best not to be another citizen who doesn't care about environmental pollution. So I use the best means to dispose waste, I don't just dump refuse anywhere. If we want a better environment, it should start with us individually.

I do my best to be environmentally conscious when traveling. I avoid excessive single-use plastics, properly dispose of waste, and opt for public transportation or fuel-efficient rental cars when possible. I also try to support local communities and businesses that prioritize sustainability practices.

When I travel, it is not my intention to pollute the air or the territory, but I never do anything that will harm this country. I move around like everyone else and throw out trash, so I don't think anyone could be unhappy with my chastity in another country

When I travel, it is not my intention to pollute the air or the territory, but I never do anything that will harm this country. I move around like everyone else and throw out trash, so I don't think anyone could be unhappy with my chastity in another country
That's a nice mentality. You shouldn't even care about what anyone will think about your cleanliness. Keep doing what you do.

Back