Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think there are things that can't be forgiven ?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are people who believe certain things just can't be forgiven, like when a partner cheats or them or when someone hurt their feelings and the likes. Do you think certain things can't be forgiven?
There was a time I used to feel this way, but I as I grow up, I have learnt to be more understanding.

In my opinion, I could forgive a lot of things, but not treason. In my opinion, this is a manifestation of all negative feelings in just one action. If I was betrayed, it means that the person does not respect me, does not love me, does not support me and many other things, so I would not be able to forgive this

In my opinion, I could forgive a lot of things, but not treason. In my opinion, this is a manifestation of all negative feelings in just one action. If I was betrayed, it means that the person does not respect me, does not love me, does not support me and many other things, so I would not be able to forgive this
True most things we do, or the actions we take simply shows what we have deep down in our minds. But what if these person has a change of heart, would you be willing to forgive these person?

As a human being there are certain time that we make a mistakes because no body is a perfect but for me anything can be forgiven but no all human being deserves to be forgiven because they can never change in life

If a lady cheats on me, it is a capital sin and can't be forgiven. It takes so much for a lady to cheat. And you are a goner fir that lady if she cheats. No matter the circumstances or begging, I can't forgive a cheating girlfriend or wife.

Back