Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think that there can be life on other planets?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I think everyone knows the scale of the universe and understands how small we are. We are probably the only living beings in our galaxy, but this has not yet been proven, and what do you think about other galaxies and the entire universe?

Anything is possible, so far Earth is the only planet with life... that we know about, but after hearing some of the testimony of several military pilots that claim to have seen some UFOs up in the sky, I believe there is something out there.

I am not thinking that there is a possibility of other lives being existent on other planets but I know for certain that there are so many other lives forms that are existing across the Galaxy. It will only take time before all those life forms would be made something that is public knowledge for the whole world to know.

Not in our solar system but in some other solar systems, in some other galaxies, or even our own galaxies, I believe life exists. I do not think we are alone in this universe. We have not built a system for inter planatery travel but perhaps other people have built machines that will find us some day.

If you have been watching a lot of sci-fi movies, you will understand that what they have been acting so far as a kind of evidence that there is life existing in other solar system which there is a possibility of such life already being in our world but the government is trying to hide it from people in order to avoid mass panic.

I believe it is very possible for life to exist in other planets. We humans still have a lot to learn and discover about not just our solar system but even the whole of space itself.

There likely is but they are probably so far away that we may never have contact with them.

Highly unlikely. Scientist have confirmed that there are no conditions that supports life outside of the planet earth. But research is being done on the planet Mars to determine if it is possible to support life.

I'm fascinated by the possibility of life existing beyond Earth, and I believe there is a strong scientific basis to suggest that extraterrestrial life could indeed be possible, if not probable. The sheer scale and diversity of the observable universe, with trillions of stars and countless exoplanets, makes the idea of our planet being the sole bearer of life seem increasingly unlikely.

There likely is but they are probably so far away that we may never have contact with them.
True, like I watched a video on the concept of light years, it was so messed up and confusing that I can't even explain it to others but apparently, if aliens should look at earth through light years, what they would be seeing is a planet filled with dinosaurs, hence which is probably why no communication has been made. Like it said it was confusing 😂

I don't know anything else about this topic. I am not interested in space and life on other planets. Maybe I am completely wrong, but as far as I am concerned, there is no one but us, because for such a long period we should have seen at least some signs of life

Actually I know nothing about this but the scientist have proven there were life on other planet

This is still a secret and that's what many researchers and astronauts are trying to find but it won't be easy to find

Back