Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think India will go to Pakistan for the Champions trophy 2025)

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I don't think they are going so they will have to go get Indian matches completed at another place, UAE or Sri Lanka.

Do you think India will go to Pakistan for the Champions trophy 2025)

I would like to see the whole champions trophy shifted to another country. It does not makes sense to change few matches to another country.

Looks like they won't go and it will be interesting to see how ICC plan the schedule or force India to play

I don't think India will ever go to Pakistan to play. They have lots of hatred towards us; there is no way we should be there to play. A few years ago, we saw the Sri Lankan team being attacked by terrorists, and many of the players got injured. So considering all this, we should not go there.

There is already news of the Indian matches to be held in UAE or Sri Lanka for which ICC will alot extra budget to PCB.

There is already news of the Indian matches to be held in UAE or Sri Lanka for which ICC will alot extra budget to PCB.

That's fine for the Indian team because many of the Pakistani citizens were saying that the Indian team is scared of Pakistan, and that's why they don't want to come to their country. But now they will know the reason why the Indian team was not willing to go to Pakistan.

That's fine for the Indian team because many of the Pakistani citizens were saying that the Indian team is scared of Pakistan, and that's why they don't want to come to their country. But now they will know the reason why the Indian team was not willing to go to Pakistan.
They will say what they want but everyone knows the reality and politics behind the decision

They will say what they want but everyone knows the reality and politics behind the decision

Yes, everyone knows it who plays better . You don't need to say it. It was proved in T20 wc recently.😅

Yes, everyone knows it who plays better . You don't need to say it. It was proved in T20 wc recently.😅
They will still say that Indian cricket team is scared of Pakistan cricket team and cannot face them in their home conditions

Yes, they always say this. I think the reason being, the record of Indian team in the past may not be good. But now the scenario has changed , Indian team is lot more organised , fit and disciplined now.

Other countries should have also not started to play in Pakistan and it was best that they play all their matches in UAE like they were doing some time ago

Reports say Jay shah didn't discussed about India not coming to Pakistan so maybe he's keeping it as a surprise

Back