Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think animals have emotions like humans do?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Animals undoubtedly are sensitive to emotional states, though they might lack the same cognitive awareness or complexity as humans when it comes to emotions. This perspective has been proven by research on animal behavior, neuroscience, and psychology, and a wide range of experts believe that animals are emotional beings. Acknowledging animal feelings may benefit conservation efforts, improve our relationships with animals, improve animal welfare, and enhance our understanding of empathy and emotions. We can endeavour to create a world which is more inclusive and concerned by understanding the emotions of creatures.

Do you understand and feel the emotions of animals or you don't?

Yes I strongly believe animals have emotions like humans do. I have seen cases of animals getting scared, upset, sad, angry and even Happy, these are emotions we humans have as well.

Yes I strongly believe animals have emotions like humans do. I have seen cases of animals getting scared, upset, sad, angry and even Happy, these are emotions we humans have as well.

There way of expressing their emotions may not be like human being but they do have emotions and we should understand it.

For me l don't really believe on that for sure. I have a feeling that animals are not emotional attached compared to the humans. I however don't have so much information about some animals that seems to be so clever like animals.

There way of expressing their emotions may not be like human being but they do have emotions and we should understand it.
Exactly, like someone once said, owning a pet is more like having a child. There is a lot of responsibilities when it comes to taking care of animals. It's more than just feeding them.

Animals undoubtedly are sensitive to emotional states, though they might lack the same cognitive awareness or complexity as humans when it comes to emotions. This perspective has been proven by research on animal behavior, neuroscience, and psychology, and a wide range of experts believe that animals are emotional beings. Acknowledging animal feelings may benefit conservation efforts, improve our relationships with animals, improve animal welfare, and enhance our understanding of empathy and emotions. We can endeavour to create a world which is more inclusive and concerned by understanding the emotions of creatures.

Do you understand and feel the emotions of animals or you don't?
Off course yes I do feel the emotions of some animals like dog, cat, sheep's, cows, and horse 🐎 🐎 they very easy to get attached to them as far as you provide proper care for them I like rearing of those animals

The only animal that I know has emotions is the dog. I have seen a dog mourn a companion dog on it's death. The dog was moody and refused to eat. I don't think any other animals have emotions.

Back