Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think animals can be considered as the heroes?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Really, animals are worthy of heroic status. This includes a few examples of heroic behavior shown by animals. People in need obtain support from trained animals such as guide dogs, search and rescue dogs, and service animals. Animals that have protected their owners or families from danger include dogs, cats, and even birds. Trained animals are able to identify ailments and notify their owners to get care. People in need can receive emotional support, comfort, and affection from therapy animals. Pollinators, such as bees and butterflies, are important to the health of ecosystems. During natural disasters, animals such as horses and dogs assist in search and rescue operations. Animal interaction helps people feel less isolated and alone.

That's why I consider animals as heroes in our life.

Off course yes and for me animals should be considered an heroes especially dogs I am afraid of dogs but if they were well trained they serve as an security at home and they obey commands and so many things

Back