Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you take interest in politics?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Politics is one subject that I don't like and don't get myself involved in. It's normal to see people talking about politics while sitting in public places, but I never get involved in their conversation as I don't like the topic. How about you? Do you like to participate when people are talking about politics?

I am interested in politics but no intention to be a part of the politicians in my place. There are always politicians coming to our house to convince me to join in their political party as a city councilor but I never promised them. I don't like to get involved with political problems. When I was in college student at the university our nice mayor invited me run as a youth councilor but I refused. I was an academic scholar that time and maintained grades. My father was once a city councilor after his retirement in the military. I didn't inherit my father's political blood.

Nope. I don’t like to talk about politics at all.

My father and some relatives were in the politics. Because of that, there were always visitors at home. I and my siblings locked our bedrooms because they were very noisy and annoying. They also spent almost 2 hours talking about many things. That was also the reason why I didn't accept their invitations to join.

Yes, they are always noisy and can take about anything and link it with politics. I don't know any politicians, but I have seen them on television. I have also attended their meetings during the elections and seen how they try to attract people with their speeches. I don't like any politicians because most of them are liars and corrupt.

I don't have any interest in this topic and not aware of what's happening in the world of politics

I also don't like to know about the politics. Politics is not a topic which I don't like to discuss and I leave the place where the topic is discussed.

It's not possible to leave the place everytime because almost everyone likes to discuss it. Thank God we have smartphones which we can use in case we don't have interest in answering them

I don't really have much interest when it comes to politics. I have seen it first hand how majority of them can play dirty.

I have the desire to go into politics at a point in my life. That is why I always follow political events and happenings with close attention. Politics could be thrilling when you follow all the intrigues and permutations that define it.

Back