Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you take exact carbs, proteins as per your requirements?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am not a choosy kind of so I don't plan carbs or proteins and just like to have what I find tasty and good.

Same here, when it comes to food am not the picky type, I don't even have a favorite. I just eat whatever I feel like eating or in most cases I simply eat what is available at the moment.

I am not picky and don't like to weigh the carbs and proteins so I like to have home-cooked food and don't bother myself with the carbs and protein percentage

I try to consume a balanced diet with adequate amounts of carbs, proteins, and other nutrients, I don't meticulously calculate or track the exact grams to hit specific targets. Instead, I aim to make nutritious choices from each food group in proper portions.

Well, there's no way I can accurately measure the amount of carbs and protein that my body needs, and if I'm taking in the exact requirements. To be honest, I'm not sure I'm taking up to the recommended daily intake.

I am not that choosy one and do not like to weigh and have the exact protein or carbs in my meal

I don't know how to measure and guage the exact carbs and protein that I should be taking per time. But I am sure to have sufficient quantities of it in my meals everyday.

If you are looking for ways to measure this, there are a lot of apps you can make use of, as long as you have a food scale to measure the food, the app does the rest.

I make sure that my food is balanced. I took enough proteins, I don't really fancy carbs but I can take other nutrients. I make sure that my foods are balanced before eating them. My health is my priority.

I have never done that in my life. The thing I try to control is my blood pressure so I try to it less spicy

Back