Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you still go to church?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
During the rage of the pandemic, I was not able to attend the Sunday masses and it was also an order from the Department of Health and the government to refrain from going to church and attend instead via online mass. It was not easy to deal with because rain or shine I go to church. But the coronavirus was so deadly that we could not defy the order until the new normal was announced, however, people must follow the distancing order. Until today, there are red steps labeled with don’t text which said: step only in the red line.

Do you still go to the church?

Yes I still go to church, churches over here have resumed a long time ago. I am also a drummer and teacher in my local church as well, so I always try not to miss it.

Yes I still go to church, churches over here have resumed a long time ago. I am also a drummer and teacher in my local church as well, so I always try not to miss it.
That is so good to hear from you that you are a trusted church goer. You have a big contribution to your church. God will bless you more and your family. Being a church drummer means something God will be happy about for you. Keep up the good work for God.

That is so good to hear from you that you are a trusted church goer. You have a big contribution to your church. God will bless you more and your family. Being a church drummer means something God will be happy about for you. Keep up the good work for God.
Yes indeed, it requires a lot of commitment to do these things, I grew up in a Christian family, so it's pretty much used to me at the moment.

I am a Hindu by birth and by choice. I don't have any preference to go church so I go to temple once a week or on festivals.

Yes indeed, it requires a lot of commitment to do these things, I grew up in a Christian family, so it's pretty much used to me at the moment.
You will miss to serve the Lord if by a circumstance you are absent to attend the Sunday mass and serve as a drummer for Christian songs. I so much appreciate people going to church faithfully and serving God's people who like to listen to church related songs. I cry when I hear a solemn song in church. I am emotionally affected.

Like @Prerna I am Hindu by birth so don't go to the church but temples. We don't have a fixed schedule to go to a temple. We can go there in any day.

You will miss to serve the Lord if by a circumstance you are absent to attend the Sunday mass and serve as a drummer for Christian songs. I so much appreciate people going to church faithfully and serving God's people who like to listen to church related songs. I cry when I hear a solemn song in church. I am emotionally affected.
That's good, unlike some persons I have seen who are not affected at all by what they here or even when praises and worship is going on.

Oh, yes. I still go to church. This month started on a Sunday and I am so happy being in the presence of God where we sing and dance to our fullness. I feel so happy when I am in the church mostly when we are doing praises and worship.

That's good, unlike some persons I have seen who are not affected at all by what they here or even when praises and worship is going on.
They are people who do not put God above all things. They are only having a make believe for prople to believe.

Back