Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you sing when you shower?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I think it's very popular with people because it's very relaxing. I think many people take a shower and feel euphoric, so they want to sing. I sing a lot in the shower, but I'm glad no one hears those false notes

Lol if I should be honest, I would say I have done it a few times but it's not really a habit I do everytime I am in the shower.

I don't normally sing while taking a shower but if I like a song then I may murmur it all the time even when working.

No, I don't sing while taking shower. Yes I have seen many people do that, it is their habit to do so.

There is this myth or believe that our voice tends to sound better when we are in the shower, lol it's kind of funny when you think about it though.

There is this myth or believe that our voice tends to sound better when we are in the shower, lol it's kind of funny when you think about it though.
I agreed with you. Voice tends to be better and sweet especially while showering. The sweet melody will make the washing to be slow and steady.

I agreed with you. Voice tends to be better and sweet especially while showering. The sweet melody will make the washing to be slow and steady.
Lol i don't know if it's the water running down that makes it like this or due to the fact that we are in a closed space.

I don't think I have done that in years and prefer to get on with it LOL although its not a bad idea to sing as you are not troubling others LOL

I am always humming or singing along when doing my chores and online hustles time. So, even in shower.

Sometimes instead of singing, I just play some good music while I do most of my chores.

Unless I am in my class or in some serious conversation, I will always have some music playing in the background. I keep humming it also. Music is like oxygen to me. Even in my classroom teaching and therapy sessions, I use a lot of music and songs. It's therapeutic. Children enjoy it.

I don't like spending a lot of time in the bathroom. So, singing while I shower is totally out of what I plan to do each time that I am inside the place.

Most of the morning would be a rush. But when I am cleaning the bathroom, I would always put some music and hum along. I do that with all the household chores, so that they don't get boring. Music helps to uplift the mood while doing the mundane chores.

Most of the morning would be a rush. But when I am cleaning the bathroom, I would always put some music and hum along. I do that with all the household chores, so that they don't get boring. Music helps to uplift the mood while doing the mundane chores.
Yeah, most morning is for rushing out of the house😂. But you see that cleaning part and household chores, you can sing and hum as much as you want. Music is my strength and I am not leaving it anytime soon.

I like to listen to music when I am in the shower, always keeps me motivated but I can't say that I have sung in the shower.

No I'm not the type to sing in the shower. I have done it before though.

Yeah, most morning is for rushing out of the house😂. But you see that cleaning part and household chores, you can sing and hum as much as you want. Music is my strength and I am not leaving it anytime soon.
I can not imagine my life without books and good music. My day is incomplete without them. They give me strength and motivation. I breathe them, they are like oxygen for me.

I can not imagine my life without books and good music. My day is incomplete without them. They give me strength and motivation. I breathe them, they are like oxygen for me.
I breathe in music and reading too. I love reading but working had made me to have some pause in terms of reading. I am solely interested in music and I love to play them every day.

I breathe in music and reading too. I love reading but working had made me to have some pause in terms of reading. I am solely interested in music and I love to play them every day.
You sound like me. I used to be a voracious reader during my student life and till my daughters were born. With responsibilities increasing at my end, my reading time has become very restricted. But I make sure that I read something every day. I give 20_30 minutes to newspaper and then 20 minutes minimum to some book. For music, it can always play in background as I don't need active participation there. Music makes me enjoy my work.

You sound like me. I used to be a voracious reader during my student life and till my daughters were born. With responsibilities increasing at my end, my reading time has become very restricted. But I make sure that I read something every day. I give 20_30 minutes to newspaper and then 20 minutes minimum to some book. For music, it can always play in background as I don't need active participation there. Music makes me enjoy my work.
I have headphone for playing music all day and I used to carry it everywhere I go. I read very well during my school days and I didn't regret doing any of that. Some of the things I know right now were from the books I read then.

Back