Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you see Manchester City being relegated?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Manchester City football club seems to be embroiled in a lot of issues at the moment with the English football FA placing up to 115 charges against the English club. Some football analysts have come out to say that the least punishment that the club is going to get is getting relegated. Do you see this as a possibility?

What I have found out about the English FA is how their football rules is always stronger for smaller clubs. They will be very quick to reach a verdict to punish a smaller club faster. They did it to Everton this season which resulted in 10 points deduction for the club. But with Manchester City 115 charges, they are using delay tactics.

What I have found out about the English FA is how their football rules is always stronger for smaller clubs. They will be very quick to reach a verdict to punish a smaller club faster. They did it to Everton this season which resulted in 10 points deduction for the club. But with Manchester City 115 charges, they are using delay tactics.

This can be likened to be a conspiracy theory. According to reports, Manchester City took the. FA to court after the whole talk of charging them, and that has been the reason the FA has not fined them. The club has said that they did nothing wrong and the matter is still court.

This can be likened to be a conspiracy theory. According to reports, Manchester City took the. FA to court after the whole talk of charging them, and that has been the reason the FA has not fined them. The club has said that they did nothing wrong and the matter is still court.
Maybe it's a conspiracy theory or not but what I can tell you is that the football fan base will always tell you what they feel is going on. Everton fans have been dragging the English FA for being bias since they hit them with 10 points deduction but never did anything to Manchester City.

The only thing which I see England FA doing to Manchester City would be slapping a big fine on them which they can easily pay off without breaking a sweat.

The only thing which I see England FA doing to Manchester City would be slapping a big fine on them which they can easily pay off without breaking a sweat.

This is what I see happening too. The English FA won't do much to Manchester City. If they were going to do something, it won't be taking this long.

This is what I see happening too. The English FA won't do much to Manchester City. If they were going to do something, it won't be taking this long.
Yes, Manchester City can buy or pay themselves out from any chargers the English FA put on them. It is like the French club PSG, they can never be made to suffer much serious consequences for whatever they do in the transfer market. I don't expect Manchester City to face same.

Of course, this is true because smaller clubs are visited by fewer people, smaller clubs also hold more trenchers, and smaller clubs do not have such a great reputation in the European arena. We should also not forget about corruption, because I am sure that someone bribed the employees who contributed to this

To put a summary on what is the difference between Manchester City and all the other small club that is playing in the English Premier League is money gap. Manchester City have the money power to be treated differently. This impacts on their squad level too.

Exactly, Ja Sa Bong. Manchester City are big enough to get away with it. It's the soccer equivalent of a wealthy criminal being treated more leniently than a poor one in court.

Exactly, Ja Sa Bong. Manchester City are big enough to get away with it. It's the soccer equivalent of a wealthy criminal being treated more leniently than a poor one in court.
Exactly my friend. It makes me very sick to my stomach that other football clubs are suffering in many ways against football teams like Manchester City because this also happens in other leagues too. They have the money to break the rules and buy better players which helps them to keep winning trophies.

I am just seeing this thread since it was created, and I just bursted into laugh. With the way this man City team is, a relegation is an impossibility. What we should be talking about is whether they will continue to win the premier league every season?

If this would ever happen, it would take the next 50 years for a team like Manchester City to ever get relegated. They have built a formidable structure that would keep them in the top flight for the next 5 decades. But this is football though.

Back