Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you remember faces? If you have met a person, do you easily recognize them later?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am good at it and I do remember people by faces, even if I forget their names but I do remember them from their face.

Do you remember faces? If you have met a person, do you easily recognize them later?

I think i got it from my mom, but I am the type of person who never forgets a face. I might forget when and where I saw the face but I won't forget the face.

Yes I do. I don't forget the face or name of a person once meet that person.

I don't have the best of the memory so many times I forget the name and even face of the person if Don't meet them regularly

I have the best memory to recognize faces and also remember names too. Once I meet you, I won't forget your face neither your name. I'm blessed with that.

I am good at it and I do remember people by faces, even if I forget their names but I do remember them from their face.

Sadly, I am not someone that is very good with faces. It would have to require a very strong connection when we met at the first time for me to be able to recall your face whenever we meet again.

Back