Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you receive a salary with immediate tax deductions or do you have to pay taxes yourself?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I work in a non-state job and the employees, in order not to pay taxes for the employees, hire them unofficially. I will receive all the funds that I should receive, however, I am an honest citizen, so I pay taxes myself at the end of each month

I get my salary with the approximate tax deductions. And at the end of the year we have to file a tax return where it is calculated whether we have to pay more tax or will get a refund from the tax we paid for the whole year.

I paid my tax by myself. I once had a job where our employer was the one deducting the tax from our pay before giving us the remaining part. It's good to be honest while doing your own part.

Over here for most companies, they usually deduct the tax for you before sending in your salary. So let's say your salary is 20,000 you get 19,800 or something in that line.

Back