Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer warm colors like orange and red or cool colors like blue and green?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
I'm drawn to cool colors like blue and green. There's something calming and soothing about these hues that resonates with me. Warm colors like orange and red can be overwhelming and stimulating, while cool colors bring a sense of serenity and balance to my surroundings. Whether it's a peaceful blue sky or a lush green forest, cool colors have a way of grounding me and promoting relaxation. They're the perfect antidote to a chaotic world!

For me the most important thing is that it looks good on me, or most importantly it fits the occasion I am going for.

We ladies tend to be extravagant and flashy, so I wouldn't mind those warm colors like orange and red.

For me, I prefer heavy colours like blue and black. Maybe because I am a man. It helps me to appear bold. You would rarely see me wear all those shouty colours like red, yellow and the rest.

I prefer light colors like sky blue, white, yellow, pink, and green. Maybe they give me a feeling of coolness and calm during the summer. Whereas in winter, I like to wear clothes of dark colors, especially black. I feel awkward when I see people wearing dark-colored clothes in the summer.

I am a cool guy LOL so I prefer cool colors like Blue and Green and this also makes me feel confident and refreshed

I would prefer colors like white or light gray. I also like very bright colors but they get boring very quickly and white is the best color for me because it has a very cool and calm atmosphere

I love cool colours and other colours that can make me feel good. My best has been blue, white or black. Black makes me bold, blue soothes my mood and white makes me to be sane.

Back