Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer city breaks or rural getaways?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
I adore both city breaks and rural getaways, but if I had to choose, I'd opt for rural escapes! There's something about immersing myself in nature, breathing fresh air, and experiencing the tranquility of the countryside that rejuvenates my soul. From hiking through rolling hills to exploring quaint villages, rural getaways offer a sense of peace and connection to the land that's hard to find in bustling cities. Give me a cozy cabin and a starry night sky any day!

Do you prefer city breaks or rural getaways?

It is true that those rural getaways still retain their natural beauty compared to the city which most likely would have been modernized. So if I want to explain something that is natural I would choose to go with the rural getaways

For me I really don't mind, the most important thing for me is that I have peace and quit and a personal time to myself. I don't mind if it's in an urban place or a rural one.

The only challenge that I have with rural areas is the lack of basic amenities that could make life fun to people. No internet, no electricity supply et all make it difficult to live in a rural area.

Exactly, especially if you are the type that is used to these things, it would be extremely hard to cope. Though these days there are some rural places that now have most of these things such as network, electricity and water.

Back