Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles on the cake on your own birthday?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
As a child, my parents always told me to make a wish at that moment, and I obeyed them, but none of my wishes came true. Now I don't do that anymore and I never make a wish.

I have never really had a traditional birthday cake with the candles and all, the cakes I have had are usually with icing or a candle. Though I still make my wish.

No, I never celebrated by cutting a birthday cake in my childhood but yes we make a wish for our kids while they blow the candles on their birthday cake.

I don't wish while blowing candles on the Birthday cake.

Never had a cake but I wouldn't wish anyway as I don't believe in it.

I didn't have the opportunity to blow any candles while growing up. I wasn't given that baby girl treatment because circumstances weren't favourable. The first time I had a cake, I don't have a candle.

Back