Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You lock your mobile?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Every mobile phone or gadget has the option to lock it for privacy or security. Have you enabled any lock on any of your device.
Was it a pin or pattern or face or finger?

Yes, I have locked my phone by using finger print and the password. I did this because my kids use to take away my phone and used to watch reels but not now when they both have their smartphones.

Its important to lock the mobile for privacy as Everyone has banking apps in the phone.

My phone goes into lock mode if unused for 15 seconds. I use biometrics on my phone so no one can unlock my phone.

It's good to have security on one's phone to avoid intruders. I set the phone to lock itself in about 15 seconds of non activity. I make use of fingerprint and password interchangeably.

I always lock mine just in case cause I have a lot sensitive documents in there.

My mobile gets automatically locked if it is unused for few seconds. It's an important security feature, especially when we have so many private and confidential informations on our phone. I use pin.

Back