Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like working on the day or the night shifts

Stardom22

Active Contributor

Reaction score
When we come to the working, l really prefer working on the night shifts. The reason for that being the ease for the ample time on doing my own activities during the day time and take up my duties on the night.

Even though I don't really sleep too much at nights, but that freedom to be able to rest for very little moments is so valuable to me and nothing can make me trade it for anything. I prefer to do the day shifts for sake of sleep.

I like to work on the night shifts. It iss very important to understand how peaceful it is to work at night and as long as I had my morning sleep, working on a night shift is very easy for me to achieve.

I am not someone that enjoys sleeping more at night as well, so it works well for me.

I like to work in the morning shift and more comfortable working during the day so have never worked in a night shift.

I have never had to work on night shift before though so I can't really say which I prefer most. The current gig I am working on right now, I was placed on day shift.

I like to work in the period closer to the night, but not all night. Especially between 7pm and 1am are my best and most productive hours for working online

I work from home 90% of the time and I start my workday with a phonecall or message to my boss at 8 a.m. Then I take care of inventory and ordering supplies. I also spend a great deal of time on the phone and it all stops at 5 p.m. So no shift work for me.

Nights are meant to be for sleeping, so I don't fancy works with night shifts. I have worked at an hotel that requires 24 hour service, so I did night shifts, but I didn't like the experience because it will mean I will spend the day sleeping, which is kind of abnormal for me.

I'm definitely more of a day person when it comes to work shifts. My energy and focus peaks in the morning hours, so I tend to be most productive and efficient earlier in the day. Night shifts throw off my circadian rhythms and leave me feeling lethargic.

In the past, I liked working during the night as I found that my concentration level was good at night and my efficiency was also better. But these days, I like working in a day shift. In fact I am an early bird.I wake up between 4 and 5 in the morning.

I never like to work night shifts. I cannot stay awake for the whole night, so I cannot do night shifts. I am fortunate that we don't have night shifts at work here; otherwise, I would not have joined it.

I have never really tried working night shift before though, but I know it would definitely be stressful. Maybe one of those days I would have the opportunity to try it.

I prefer to work during the day, because during this period most people work and rest in the evening, and therefore in the evening I would like to see my friends or spend time at home, and resting during the day is not so cool

I have always preferred the day shift and have never worked on a night shift and I am not sure if I can work in a night shift

I have rarely worked in night shifts and my experience is not good because I feel sleepy all the day after returning home. I don't prefer night shifts. I wonder how people do it continuously in international call centres as one of my friends does it.

I have no experience so cannot explain and I prefer the traditional approach of work during the day and sleep in the night

When we come to the working, l really prefer working on the night shifts. The reason for that being the ease for the ample time on doing my own activities during the day time and take up my duties on the night.

Being that I am a morning person, it is the reason why I am going to prefer working morning shift because that is when I am going to be lively and very committed in doing my job adequately without falling apart because I am feeling sleepy.

I have worked on a night shift and I liked it because with this I can easily get all my works done during the day that includes doctor appointment and routine bank work

If I have to make a choice between the day and night, I would love to stay permanently on night shifts. They are far better than having to work in the night shifts and depriving myself of valuable night sleep.

Back