Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like wall paintings?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
In my mother's house, all the walls were occupied by paintings and there was not a single empty wall. And I always didn't like it, because in my opinion it distorted the look of the room, so now that I live alone, I don't have one and I try to get rid of any unnecessary things so as not to fill the house with things that can distract.

I cannot say whether I like it or dislike it. We don't have wall paintings. However, when I visit museums, I like watching wall paintings, especially by the ancient artists. By the way, I like paintings. I have even bought two paintings form a famous local artists. I wish I could buy more paintings but they are so expensive.

I cannot say whether I like it or dislike it. We don't have wall paintings. However, when I visit museums, I like watching wall paintings, especially by the ancient artists. By the way, I like paintings. I have even bought two paintings form a famous local artists. I wish I could buy more paintings but they are so expensive.
I would be interested to know exactly which paintings you bought and also where you keep them because if you paid for it, wouldn't you want to hang them in a prominent place?

I like painting, but I am not really to the point where I would a lot of them at home or in my office.

I like painting, but I am not really to the point where I would a lot of them at home or in my office.
I also find it attractive, but not in my house. It seems to me that it is very old fashioned to have such a thing at home, and if I want to look at beautiful paintings, I would rather visit a museum than put it at home, because in my opinion, it does not decorate the interior

Wall paintings and murals can be such a cool art form! I love when buildings, both interior and exterior, are transformed into massive canvases for creative expression. There's something powerful about large-scale public art that draws your eye and injects new energy into otherwise drab spaces.

The've recently discovered new wall paintings in Pompeii that are over 2,000 years old, how cool is that?

I do not like. I have almost empty walls and I would not want there to be pictures because in my opinion they spoil the look of the room. My mother likes it too but I don't

I am cool with wall paintings. They add some kind of elegance to the overall look of the house. But I don't fancy taking over the entire walls with wall paintings. Just some sparsely placed wall paintings.

I don't have any such liking but its good to keep walls decorated and otherwise empty walls does not look good

In my mother's house, all the walls were occupied by paintings and there was not a single empty wall. And I always didn't like it, because in my opinion it distorted the look of the room, so now that I live alone, I don't have one and I try to get rid of any unnecessary things so as not to fill the house with things that can distract.
Actually it's your choice and I really like wall paintings because it also serve as decoration and these days they were so expensive

I am actually planning to buy some paintings but I don't like to spend big and would just like to make the empty walls look good

Back