Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to use Homemade cures to treat Small health-related issues?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are many homemade recipes and things that we often use at home to treat minor issues and some of these are quite useful like we prefer Ginger tea to treat cold and cumin and lemon tea for stomach-related issues and there are several other ways to treat even diabetes or at least control it.

Do you like to use Homemade cures to treat Small health-related issues?

Yes I prefer using homemade things if it's possible. I have used ginger and garlic with hot water to treat cold and running nose before. I have also used pawpaw leaves to treat malaria.

In our village, there's a way these old women will cook some leaves and give to any ill patient. It has been like this for many years ago and it's still effective. My mum learnt that too and she used it to cure our small sickness.

I can use ginger, garlic, tumeric and cloves for my stomach cleansing or body detoxification.

Back