Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to sleep in open at night?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I used to, when I used to spend my vacations in my village. As there was no electricity at night, we had to sleep on the verandah of our house, and we used to stare at the stars at night before going to sleep. It was a good time, but I have never slept like that since I grew up. Have you ever slept in the open and stared at the stars?

I have always been the type who prefers sleeping indoors rather than in the open. We have mosquitos here and they are very active at nights.

We also have mosquitoes here, and we can't sleep in the open here, but I wonder how we used to sleep in the village in those days. It was like magic, as there were no mosquitoes there.

Lol true, it was sort of peaceful back then. I guess now things are changing though.

How nice to sleep outdoor. I experienced it sleeping in the seaside with friends. It seemed like we were having our camping beside the sea. It was so cool. The sea breeze kept brewing and the wind kept whirling as if dancing in merriment seeing humans getting a short connection with them. After that lovely experience we never made a second outing beside the sea again.

I used to, when I used to spend my vacations in my village. As there was no electricity at night, we had to sleep on the verandah of our house, and we used to stare at the stars at night before going to sleep. It was a good time, but I have never slept like that since I grew up. Have you ever slept in the open and stared at the stars?
Actually no and not a good idea sleeping in an open places no matter how the weather is hot I always prefer to sleep in the room

This remembers me in the past that in my community people used to sleep outside in the open air at night. That was mostly done during the hot seasons when people couldn't withstand the burning effect inside the houses due to extremely weather conditions.

This time I cannot anymore to sleep outdoor specifically beside the sea during low tides because of security problems. There is a wanted criminal still at large and it's believed that criminal is loitering around in the evening waiting for a target to rob or kidnap. It's been a month now that this criminal isn't caught. He might be protected by someone else. When that criminal is caught, my friends planned to have our night out in once again.

Back