Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you Like To Play Music While You are Working Online or While cooking or cleaning?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I like to listen to my Favorite Music and it helps me feel good and confident and makes my mood good too and that helps me work even for longer duration without getting much tired because of work.

Do you Like To Play Music While You are Working Online or While cooking or cleaning?

Not always but there are times I find it fun to play music while I work or cook, then there are times I prefer playing a movie while I do this.

I don't have any such habit and since I want to concentrate so I prefer silence while working

I rarely like to listen when I'm doing something important, but when I'm cleaning or cooking, I might turn on some music to make it a little more fun, but mostly I turn on some YouTube video because I want to hear someone talking.

Not always I prefer to listen while I am playing games or chatting online but when other thing's I only prefer to be silence so that I can give more attention to what I am doing

As far as l am concerned, the playing of my favourite music really is the thing that gives me the motivation for posting on the forums. Music plays a very crucial role in keeping my online work significantly as always would be.

I cannot post when there is noise because I need to think before I post something

I rarely like to listen when I'm doing something important, but when I'm cleaning or cooking, I might turn on some music to make it a little more fun, but mostly I turn on some YouTube video because I want to hear someone talking.
The music mostly gives me the motivation for the posting on the forums.

Not now, but in childhood, I used to practice math while listening to the songs. I know it's difficult for people to concentrate on different things together, but I can manage it, and I am a multi-skilled person who can do this.

I don't have any such preference but if songs are playing in the background then it becomes easier to concentrate.

I find it hard to focus when there is even a little noise. I like to have silence to post on my favorite website

While working online, I don't play music because I might be distracted but whenever I am cooking or doing some cleaning, I will make sure that there's music playing.

Back