Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to keep beard?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
This is a question for males only. I see lots of youngsters like to keep and maintain their beard these days. They feel it looks good, whereas I never thought of it and like to be clean-shaved every time. What do you like—to keep a beard or to be clean shaved?

No matter how it is, an adult male should have a little bit of beards. I don't find it comfortable going out with a man who doesn't have a little bit of facial hair. It would seem as if I an walking with a kiddo.

For me I like to keep a little. Having too much tend to make my face feel heavy and uncomfortable.

No matter how it is, an adult male should have a little bit of beards. I don't find it comfortable going out with a man who doesn't have a little bit of facial hair. It would seem as if I an walking with a kiddo.
You have a point here. Even Virat kohli does not like good without beard so beard is so important

Actually you are right but I like to keep beard it because it's part of my beliefs to keep it and I don't feel comfortable if I shaved it.

Back